|Product Use : Visine Allergy eye drops provide fast relief of itching, soreness and redness of the eye |
|Classification : ||OTC Pharmacy Only Medicine|
(No Prescription Required)
|Manufacturer Name : Pfizer
| 1 bottle of Visine Allergy Eye Drops 15ml ||USD $12.50
| 2 bottles of Visine Allergy Eye Drops 15ml ||USD $24.78
| 3 bottles of Visine Allergy Eye Drops 15ml ||USD $36.72
| 5 bottles of Visine Allergy Eye Drops 15ml ||USD $60.40
Information - Visine Allergy Eye Drops
Visine Allergy eye drops provide fast relief of itching, soreness and redness of the eye due to hayfever and other allergens.
Place one or two drops in each eye up to four times a day, or as directed
Active Ingredients: Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.25mg/ml, Pheniramine Maleate 3mg/ml.
- Prolonged use of Visine Allergy Eye Drops may be harmful.
- Do not use Visine Allergy Eye Drops if you suffer from glaucoma or serious eye conditions.
- Consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using Visine Allergy Eye Drops in conjunction with other eye drops.
- Caution should be take when driving or performing hazardous tasks if Visine Allergy Eye Drops causes changes to your vision.
- Do not use Visine Allergy Eye Drops if you are allergic to Naphazoline Hydrochloride, Pheniramine Maleate or have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients of Visine Allergy Eye Drops, which include Disodium Edetate and Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1mg/ml as the preservative.
- Keep Visine Allergy Eye Drops out of the reach of children.
- In some cases, possible side effects of this medication may include: Temporary enlargement of the pupils, Reddening of the eyes if overused.
- Keep Visine Allergy Eye Drops in a cool, dry place. Store below 25°C/75°F. Protect from direct sunlight.
- Record the day bottle was opened and discard four weeks after it was opened or if solution becomes cloudy or changes colour.
- Discard 4 weeks after opening.