We regret to advise our pharmacy operation is closing and we are no longer accepting new website orders. We will remain available to provide customer service for any existing order. We wish to sincerely thank all our past customers for their support over many years.
Ego Moov Head Lice Combing Conditioner
|Product Use : Head Lice Treatment|
|Classification : ||General Health Product||Manufacturer Name : Ego Pharmaceuticals
| 1 bottle of Ego Moov Head Lice Combing Conditioner 200ml ||USD $22.70
| 2 bottles of Ego Moov Head Lice Combing Conditioner 200ml ||USD $44.84
| 3 bottles of Ego Moov Head Lice Combing Conditioner 200ml ||USD $66.57
| 5 bottles of Ego Moov Head Lice Combing Conditioner 200ml ||USD $109.80
Information - Ego Moov Head Lice Combing Conditioner
Makes it easy to detect and remove head lice
MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner helps to detect the presence of head lice and eggs, allowing the problem to be tackled straight away. It also helps to remove the dead lice and eggs from the hair after use of a MOOV Head Lice treatment product.
- Can be used by the whole family to help detect the presence of head lice and eggs
- Eucalyptus oil improves the stun effect of the conditioner on lice.
- Pleasant-smelling and easy to use.
- Comes with metal-toothed head lice removal comb
1. Apply a generous amount of MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner to wet or dry hair to ensure hair is saturated.
2. Massage MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner into hair, particularly near scalp.
3. Divide hair into segments. Starting at the scalp, comb out eggs and lice using the MOOV Head Lice Removal Comb. Wipe combings onto a tissue as you proceed.
4. Continue combing until no eggs or lice are found in combing residue.
5. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.
6. Rinse comb clean with warm water after each use.
7. MOOV Head Lice Combing Conditioner can be used alone to help detect the presence of head lice or in conjunction with MOOV Head Lice Solution.
ACTIVES Eucalyptus Oil 2.5% w/w PRESERVATIVES Hydroxybenzoates
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use on infants under 6 months.
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with clean water