We regret to advise our pharmacy operation is closing and we are no longer accepting new website orders. We will remain available to provide customer service for any existing order. We wish to sincerely thank all our past customers for their support over many years.
Clomazol Vaginal Cream (3 Applicators)
|Product Use : Clomazol Anti-fungal cream provides effective treatment for fungal skin conditions.|
|Classification : ||OTC Pharmacist Only Medicine|
(No Prescription Required)
|Manufacturer Name : Multichen (NZ) Ltd
Please note this product is a "Pharmacist Only" medicine. Before we can supply this product
we are required to ask some standard questions, for review by our pharmacist, to ensure this is the correct product
for your health needs.
Also see: Clomazol Topical Cream 20g
| 1 packet of Clomazol Vaginal Cream (3 Applicators) 2% ||USD $11.80
| 2 packets of Clomazol Vaginal Cream (3 Applicators) 2% ||USD $23.26
| 3 packets of Clomazol Vaginal Cream (3 Applicators) 2% ||USD $34.44
| 5 packets of Clomazol Vaginal Cream (3 Applicators) 2% ||USD $57.00
Information - Clomazol Vaginal Cream (3 Applicators)
Clomazol vaginal cream is used to treat a fungal infection in the vagina and vulval area (thrush). This medicine belongs to a group of medicines called azole antifungals. Clotrimazole reduces vaginal burning, itching, and discharge that may occur with this condition. It works by stopping the growth of yeast (fungus) that causes the infection.
Wash your hands thoroughly before handling the cream or using the applicator.To avoid the possibility of re-infection, strict personal hygiene must be observed. The cream should preferably be inserted in the evening, just before bed time, with the use of an applicator. Using it before you go to sleep will have the best effect. Use a new applicator for each nightly dose.Loading an applicator
Inserting the applicator
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Pull out the plunger of the disposable applicator until it stops.
- Open the Clomazol cream tube. Attach the applicator to the tube and hold it firmly pressed against the tube.
- Squeeze the cream tube until the applicator is full.
- Remove the tube of cream and replace the cap.
How long to use it
- Carefully insert the end of the applicator containing the cream as gently and deeply into the vagina as possible. This is best achieved when lying on your back with your knees bent.
- Hold the applicator in position and slowly push the plunger with the forefinger until it stops. This places the cream in the vagina.
- Remove the applicator from the vagina and dispose of the applicator.
Continue using the cream for 3 consecutive nights.
This treatment helps to relieve your condition. It is important to keep using it until the fungal infection is gone. If you miss a dose, continue with the next dose as soon as you remember, or the next evening. Continue using the cream until the course is finished. The 20 g tube contains enough cream for 3 doses.
Active ingredient: Clomazol vaginal cream 3 Day Cream contains 20 mg clotrimazole in each gram of cream.
It also contains: Glycerol monostearate, cetostearyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol (1% w/w), disodium edetate, cetomacrogol, propylene glycol, liquid paraffin, dimeticone, white soft paraffin and purified water.
This medicine does not contain sucrose, gluten, tartrazine or any other azo dyes.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you experience discomfort while you are using Clomazol vaginal cream.