Wartner Wart And Verucca Remover
|Product Use : To assist in the removal of warts and verrucas.|
|Classification : ||General Health Product|
| 1 bottle of Wartner Wart And Verucca Remover 35ml ||USD $43.40||
| 2 bottles of Wartner Wart And Verucca Remover 35ml ||USD $85.42||
| 3 bottles of Wartner Wart And Verucca Remover 35ml ||USD $126.78||
| 5 bottles of Wartner Wart And Verucca Remover 35ml ||USD $209.40||
This product is currently out of stock. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please check back at a later date.
Information - Wartner Wart And Verucca Remover
Wartner Wart and Verucca Remover, removes viral warts and verrucas - fast effective and easy to use. - based on an entirely new technology. Wartner freezers the wart on the spot, resulting in the formation of an (in)visible blister under the wart. After about 10 days, the frozen skin with the wart on top of it will fall off. In the mean time a new skin will have been formed under the blister.
Just one treatment is usually sufficient. Two or three applications are recommended for stubborn or more persistent warts and verrucas. Allow 15 days between treatments.
Each packet contains an aerosol dispenser, containing a mixture of Dimethyl ether and Propane, which is not harmful to the environment. 10 foam applicators for 10 treatments. Plastic key to apply foam applicators. Instruction leaflet.
Dimethyl ether and propane (not harmful to the environment).
- Wartner is only suitable for external use.
- Wartner should never be used on dark moles, dark-coloured, hairy or otherwise unusual looking skin conditions which resemble warts.
- Wartner should never be used on areas of thin skin (e.g. face, armpits, chin, breasts), genital warts, on children under the age of 4 or on skin conditions with signs of inflammation.
- If there are multiple warts on a finger and/or toe, treat only one wart at a time.
- Treat each remaining wart/verruca separately with a two-week interval between treatments.