We regret to advise our pharmacy operation is closing and we are no longer accepting new website orders. We will remain available to provide customer service for any existing order. We wish to sincerely thank all our past customers for their support over many years.
|Product Use : Nutra-Life Cold Sore Formula provides Lysine, Vitamin C & Zinc to help maintain healthy, clear skin and lips.
Preventing the development of cold sores.
Helping to heal cold sore blisters.
Supporting natural immune function during periods of stress and seasonal change.
Helping to maintain healthy, clear, skin and lips.
|Classification : ||General Health Product||Manufacturer Name : NutraLife
| 1 bottle of Nutralife Cold Formula 500mg ||60 tablets||USD $26.00
| 2 bottles of Nutralife Cold Formula 500mg ||120 tablets||USD $51.22
| 3 bottles of Nutralife Cold Formula 500mg ||180 tablets||USD $75.93
| 5 bottles of Nutralife Cold Formula 500mg ||300 tablets||USD $125.40
Information - Nutralife Cold Formula
Nutra-Life Cold Sore Formula provides Lysine, Vitamin C & Zinc to help maintain healthy, clear skin and lips.
- Preventing the development of cold sores
- Helping to heal cold sore blisters
- Supporting natural immune function during periods of stress and seasonal change
- Helping to maintain healthy, clear, skin and lips
- Supporting the immune system at times of stress and seasonal change
Key and unique features:
- A focused formula containing the nutritional factors - Lysine, vitamin C, and Zinc - that create an unfavourable environment for the replication of Herpes Simplex virus
- Lysine maintains resistance to the virus and prevents its replication
- Added vitamin C has anti-viral properties and stimulates the immune system to fight the virus
- Together with added Zinc, this combination helps to support the immune system and heal the lesion
Adult dose: 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Children 6 to 12 years: Take half of adult dose.
Each tablet contains: Lysine hydrochloride 624mg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg Tabletting aids FORMULATED WITHOUT Gluten, yeast, dairy products, artificial flavour, artificial sweeteners.
Patients on prescribed medicines, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product * Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice.